This is my entry to the Annual Blog Event at Evil Woobie’s Love Advice blog. Among the prizes, I want to win this domain teensonlinemoney.com because I dream to have my own hosting and it always be my dream.

Here are the people who contributed to the Blog Event…  Buraot | Entrecard: the best way to build blog traffic | TSBMag: What Your Dad Left Out | Hidden Phone Secrets | Female Big O Secrets.

Contest URL: My Valentines-Birthday Celebration!

Deadline: March 14, 2009

Prizes:


How to enter:

1. Choose One Prize

A domain name of your choice

2. Post about your choice in this format

This is my entry to the Annual Blog Event at Evil Woobie’s Love Advice blog. Among the prizes, I want to win this ____ because ________.

3. Mention my friends

“Here are the people who contributed to the Blog Event…  Buraot | Entrecard: the best way to build blog traffic | TSBMag: What Your Dad Left Out | Hidden Phone Secrets | Female Big O Secrets.

4. All entries will be qualified to join the raffle. We are raffling off the following:

$50 in cold cash, (details )

100,000 Entrecard Credits, (Learn about this prize here).

5. Follow the owner of the site on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/evilwoobie

6. Twitter this line

“I joined Evil Woobie’s Contest … http://www.evilwoobie.com/2009/01/15/annual-blog-event-my-valentines-birthday-celebration/”


7. Post at Evil Woobie with a link to your blog post entry

Rules:

You must have 15 quality posts on your blog, you will be included in the list of valid contestants



0 comments: